- Miami Dade College Foundation
- Orange Bowl Committee
- Miami-Biscayne Bay Chapter of The Links, Incorporated
- South Florida Super Bowl XLIV Host Committee
- Board Member of the Little Haiti Optimist Club
- Trustee of the Miami Bayside Foundation
- Board Member of the Jessie Trice Community Health Center
- Miami Dade County CSBE Advisory Committee
Our members are driven by the desire to find solutions to challenges, improve communities, and involve their employees in meaningful projects. Many of these stories are often overlooked. The Council wants to celebrate, encourage and thank our MBEs and Corporate Members for what they do that have a positive impact on our community.
Assist us in sharing stories that will surely inspire others and highlight the impact of giving in our community.
Leave a Legacy
Be recognized for your company’s good deeds and for the significant charitable contributions you are making. Share what community projects and causes are important to you.
The mission of the Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council is to link Corporations and Government Agencies with Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) to foster business development and expansion.
A diverse and inclusive business environment where economic success is achieved.
How the Council Gives Back
The FSMSDC is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that is committed to the growth of minority businesses. Over the years the Council has participated in and spearheaded various charitable activities. Below is a list of activities supported by the FSMSDC.
- A Day of Caring: Little Haiti Keeping It Clean and Green
- Career Day at Miami Edison Senior High School
- Youth Entrepreneurship Scholarship and Program
- Holiday Toy Drive